Pure Michigan 14 oz Wooden Wick Tumbler Candle
Michigan is the inspiration for so many of our scents. This fragrance truly embodies what it means to live a day in the Pure Michigan life. Warm guaiac wood mixes with smokey papyrus, earthy amber, and smooth Tonka bean. The fragrance is finished off with fresh lemon like elemi notes. This scent is meant to embody the warmth of home you feel every time you think about Michigan.
Top: Glowing embers, Guaiac Wood, Peppercorn
Middle: Embers, Papyrus, Smoke, Amber
Bottom: Tonka Bean, Elemi, Lemon, Cedar
Topped with a Petoskey stone and mixed Great Lakes Stones right from our great state!
- Hand Poured in Boyne City, Michigan
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Soot Free
- Sustainable and Eco Friendly Wooden wick
- Soothing Crackling noise
- Tumbler Glass can be reused!
- 70-90 Hour Burn Time
- Trim wick to 0.2 Inches each burn time
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours
- Only burn on level surface away from pets, children, and flammable items.