Michigan State University 4 oz Travel Candle
This officially licensed MSU candle embodies the beautiful sights of the great campus in East Lansing. Follow along the expansive campus map to see the Spartan Stadium, The Painted Rock, The statue and so much more. This fragrance was inspired by the flowing Red Cedar River and all the natural wonders of this diverse university. Smooth Red Ceadarwood mixes with crisp juniper, light spice, earthy moss and a touch of rain. An amazing all year fragrance for all MSU lovers!
Top: Juniper, Fir, Clove, Sandalwood
Middle: Rainwater, Red Cedarwood, Leather
Bottom: Moss, Woods, Musk, Amber
- Hand Poured in Boyne City, Michigan
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Soot Free
- 100% Natural Eco Cotton Wick
- 18-20 Hour Burn Time
- 4 oz metal tin with lid
- Trim wick to 0.2 Inches each burn time
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours
- Only burn on level surface away from pets, children, and flammable items.
MSU crafters license ID: 8461