Petoskey Stones 4 oz Travel Candle
The most unique items can only be found up north. Michigan is famously known for our beautiful Petoskey Stones. Reminisce on days spent strolling the shore searching for these magical stones with friends and families. This earthy and exotic candle is a great gift to anyone in search of what Michigan is all about.
Top: Saffron, White Tea
Middle: Purple Peonies, Orchid, Tobacco
Bottom: Vanilla, Almond, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood
Contains Essential oils from, Clove leaf, and Sandalwood
- Hand Poured in Boyne City, Michigan
- Natural Coconut Soy Wax
- 100% Natural Eco Cotton Wick
- 18-20 Hour Burn Time
- 4 oz metal tin with lid
- Trim wick to 0.2 Inches each burn time
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours
- Only burn on level surface away from pets, children, and flammable items.