Tahquamenon Falls 12 oz Wooden Wick Tumbler Candle
The rushing falls of Tahquamenon are at their peak beauty when the leaves begin to turn and the air turns crisp. This candle was inspired by the amber waters the flow through the U.P. Notes of rosewood linger with rich cedar, crisp citrus, crushed patchouli and powerful amber resin. This is an amazing all year fragrance but it truly shines in autumn.
Top-Citrus Zest, Tea, Morning Dew, Clary
Middle-Cedar, White Thyme, Lavender buds
Base-Fresh Patchouli, Vetiver, Amber, Rosewood
- Hand Poured in Boyne City, Michigan
- Natural Coconut Soy Wax
- Sustainable and Eco Friendly Wooden wick
- Soothing Crackling noise
- Tumbler Glass can be reused!
- Trim wick to 0.2 Inches each burn time
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours
- Only burn on level surface away from pets, children, and flammable items.